The Defender Box and Tonneau System is a Ford cargo management system toolbox that comes with a soft roll-up tonneau cover, is easily detachable, and safeguards cargo under lock and key.
- Key lock
- The Unruli® Soft, Standard, or Foldable Boxes and the Cargo Boxes can be used interchangeably on the same rails.
- An automatic lid opening
- An LED light with an automatic 3-minute timer
- U-bolts mounted on each side of the box make it simple to remove and secure the box (not seen in all product shots).
- Integrated handles on the front and sides
- A load capacity of up to 250 lbs.
- Simple installation of cargo boxes and tonneau covers.
- Weight of the cargo box: 42 lbs.
- The cargo box measures 52.75″ W x 13.50″ H x 23.38″ D on the inside (see illustration in images) and 52.875″ W x 13.625″ H x 23.50″ D on the outside.
- An aluminum diamond plate makes up the cargo box.
- Two distinct boxes are used to ship the product: Tonneau box shipment contains clamps with bolts, installation instructions, driver and passenger side rail assemblies with bearings, and a tonneau cover. Deliveries of cargo boxes come with driver and passenger side roller rail assemblies, a cargo box with an automatic lid lift, an LED light, two keys, and installation manuals.
- Weight of tonneau, cargo box, rails, and clamps: 77–87 lbs. (based on bed length).
- Heavy-duty, all-weather cloth for the tonneau cover with a hook-and-loop fastener.
- Made, assembled, and designed in the USA.
Ford’s convertible cargo management system, or “transformer,” has a built-in soft roll-up tonneau cover. To fit inside the wheel wells, the box can fold to the bed’s opposite sides.
Features of the Transformer Box include:
- Compact foldable design with the option to stow the box on-the-fly when the entire truck bed is required.
- A loading capacity of up to 250 lbs.
- LED light (3-minute timer with auto-off).
- Easy installation of a cargo box and tonneau cover.
- Using the same tonneau rails, cargo boxes are interchangeable with Unruli® Soft, Standard, or Foldable Boxes.
- Inside, the cargo box is 57″W x 14-1/4″H x 20″D.
- One 1/2″ wrench is necessary for assembly.
- The material for the cargo box is made up of anodized metal.
- Heavy-grade all-weather cloth with hook & loop fasteners is the tonneau cover’s material.
Under the tonneau cover near the back of the pickup bed, the Ford cargo management system keeps up to 250 lbs. of your belongings contained. Items won’t move to difficult-to-reach locations or damage your truck’s cargo.
The integrated tonneau cover with the Ford cargo management system is watertight and locks with the tailgate.
Your cargo, equipment, and truck bed are safeguarded against weather conditions, theft, and moving items while in transit.
When you need access to the full truck bed, you can simply fold the Ford cargo management system out of the way. Fold it when not in use, and unfold it as needed.